Archery structures within the Western Cape have been in place since as early as 1947 and there is a proud tradition of excellence within the province, both on the national and international field, for our provincial archers.
All this starts with affiliated clubs that are able to ensure that archers are able to practise their sport in a protected framework.
Affiliated clubs welcome visitors and most have a development and training programme where beginners are able to give-it-a-go. Should you wish to try out archery for yourself, please contact the closest club directly and they will assist where possible.
Affiliated clubs are listed below:
Please click on the name of the club to find out more information about the specific club in question.
- 24 Rivers Archery Club
- Thali Thali Game Lodge, Langebaan, Western Cape, 7357, West Coast
- Bellville Archery Club
- Hoheizan Crescent, Boston Farm, Bellville Hills, Western Cape, Cape Town
- Bowtime Archery Club
- 52b Gemini Street, Brakenfell, Western Cape, 7560, Cape Town
- Fun Forest Archery
- Kwelanga Private Nature Reserve, George, Western Cape, Eden
- Helderberg Target Archery Club
- Vredenburg Manor House, Raithby, Western Cape, 7130, Cape Winelands
- Hermanus Field Archery Club
- Between Kleinmond and Bot River, Hermanus, Western Cape, Overberg
- Italian Indoor Archery Club
- Donegal Street, Rugby, Western Cape, 7405, Cape Town
- Paarl Valley Archery Club
- Meyerskraal Farm, Paarl, Western Cape, Cape Winelands
- Protea Sports Club
- ERF83395, Main Road, Retreat, Western Cape, 7965, Cape Town
- Stormsvlei 3D Archery
- Stormsvlei Riverside Cottages, Stormsvlei, Western Cape, 7252, Overberg
- Winelands Archery Club
- Voortrekker Venue Stellenbosch, 3 Simonsberg Road, Stellenbosch, Western Cape, Cape Winelands