How to qualify for WCAF Colours:
- Familiarise yourself with the requirements stipulated below and the relevant qualifying scores
- Enjoy and shoot your heart out, it’s the best way to success
- Once you’ve obtained your qualifying scores and competed in the relevant Provincial, download, complete and submit your WCAF Colours Application form to the Secretary.
- Qualifying periods start with the relevant National Championship.
- Qualifying scores are published below from time to time by the WCAF Executive Committee.
- WCAF shall maintain a uniform registered colours and emblem for awards to archers who in the opinion of the federation qualifies for the awarding of Provincial Federation Colours.
- WCAF reserves the right to retract awards to any archer, if the subsequent conduct of such person dishonours the WCAF Colours, or for any other reason the WCAF deems expedient.
- WCAF Colours are to be approved and signed for by the WCAF President or Vice-President only!
WCAF Colours eligibility is open to archers who:
- Are a member in good standing of the WCAF and SANAA.
- Have obtained or exceeded the required average score for a category from a minimum of four SANAA sanctioned tournaments.
- Competed in the relevant Western Cape Provincial Championship of the year in question; NO Provincial, NO Colours!
- Submitted the required scores in the relevant 12 month period via the pre-scribed process and application form.
If you require any further information or assistance, please do not hesitate to contact the Secretary.