Tournament Pre-Registration Procedures (WA format tournaments)
- Pre-Registration deadline will be stated in the tournament reminder emails.
- Members will only receive notification of pre-registration confirmation after the deadline, as stated above. This will be in the form of an email and will confirm all details pertaining to the tournament.
- Payment must be either cash on the day or via the ticketing system default which makes use of the PayFast gateway. The PayFast instant EFT only works with ABSA, Standard Bank, First National Bank, Nedbank, Capitec Bank and Investec, but information on using PayFast with other banks can be found here. Payment may also be by EFT into the WCAF bank account.
- In order to qualify for the Pre-Registration discount, payment needs to be received by the Pre-Registration deadline as stated above.
- Should payment not be received by the deadline as stated above then the payment on the day rates will be applicable.
- Archers are reminded to please contact the organisers with any changes to facilitate planning as soon as possible
- Please ensure that you register before the deadline, as stated above, as late entries may result in additional tournament administration and reorganisation of the target allocations.
- No payment/penalties, and refund if pre-paid online , if cancelling prior to the online pre-registration deadline.
- 50% payment due, or 50% refund if pre-paid online, if cancelling after online pre-registraion deadline but before late entry deadline.
- 100% payment due, or 0% refund if pre-paid online, if cancelling after late entry deadline or tournament no show.
Archers with outstanding cancellation fees will not be allowed to enter future tournaments!
DISA tournament fees are fixed and not shown below, see the DISA page for more information on the DISA tournaments
Note, a R50 visitors fee will be applicable to World Archery and SANAA sanctioned tournaments for NON SANAA MEMBERS in addition to the fees listed above.